Subscribe & listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher or your platform of choice. Click Here to access all links.
Links Mentioned in This Weeks Episode
I’m so happy to welcome Nate Palmer on to today’s podcast.
He’s an experienced traveler and has stayed happy & healthy (apart from the hospital visits – all is revealed on the podcast) through it all.
As a fellow traveler & as someone who’s been on a long & arduous health journey myself the last few years I couldn’t wait to grill him about simple exercises you can do at home or while traveling, get his thoughts on the confusing world of food & nutrition & find out how to increase energy & get the best of your life!
If you’re looking to shift a few pounds, get fitter, stronger & healthier & have the energy to suck the juice out of every day then you’ll love his tips & advice.
Overview of Episode
1. Importance of fuelling the mind as well as the body.
2. Intro to Nate, how he started his journey, his business & travelling.
3. How to commit to exercise & how it’s similar to building a lifestyle business
4. Exercise should augment your day not exhaust you
5. Food & nutrition tips especially for entrepreneurs and those working from home
6. How to avoid the fridge / pantry when working at home
7. IF particularly for women
8. What happens to your body if you don’t eat enough
9. What to do to increase metabolism
10. How to train in a gym without a spotter
11. The one piece of equipment you need to train anywhere at anytime
12. Why consistency is more important than quantity
And much more…
‘Don’t major in the minutia’ – Nate Palmer
‘People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily’ – Zig Ziglar