As a writer and blogger, I wasn’t sure how I felt about AI writing software. Is it legit? Does it damage the integrity of ‘real’ writing? Can it be used to act as a writing assistant and simply speed up the process?
That’s why I decided to give Jasper AI (formerly known as Jarvis) a go and see what the fuss was all about.
Here’s my Jasper AI review and honest opinion about the software and ai writing tools in general.
Jasper Ai is an AI copywriting tool that helps to generate AI content such as blog posts, landing page copy, ads, eBooks, email subject lines, social media posts, and more.
It will curate and write content at 5x speed using state-of-the-art artificial intelligence & machine learning and keep the outcome plagiarism-free.
The Jasper Ai software uses Natural Language Processing to write content, to ensure the copy sounds natural, as if it was written by a human copywriter.
- Jasper Ai offers 50+ templates including Attention – Interest – Desire – Action (AIDA) and Problem-Agitate-Solution (PAS) frameworks to generate Ai content.
- The ai tool offers a long-form assistant to write an entire blog post from start to finish.
- It has short copywriting templates for email, ads, Facebook & PPC ads, the first paragraph of a blog post, the last paragraph of a blog post, and more.
- Jasper Ai offers recipes, which are essentially workflows for writing content using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Jasper Ai also offers search engine optimization using SurferSEO integration with Boss Mode.
- The tool can write in 25+ languages and even translate blog posts, social media posts, and all other content types.
- Jasper Ai can improve existing content by refining its language and making it more engaging.
- You can also quickly generate YouTube video descriptions, hooks, and introductions using Jasper Ai.
- Jasper Ai includes Grammarly Basic (free) and Copyscape Plagiarism Checker (chargeable) with its Boss Mode pricing plan.
Jasper Ai is for all types of writers/content creators, including but not limited to:
- Bloggers who struggle to think of new content to create blog posts regularly or simply want a faster way to create articles
- YouTubers who need crisp video descriptions
- Social media managers or influencers who require engaging social media posts
- Small business owners who want to create compelling product descriptions, etc.
- Novel writers looking for an efficient writing assistant to help generate ideas/reword paragraphs
Anyone who is an affiliate marketer, a blogger, a digital marketing agency owner, or an SEO professional, and needs a tool for quality content creation using an ai-driven writing process will benefit from Jasper Ai.
Bloggers can use Jasper Ai’s long-form assistant to write blog posts from start to finish.
They can also create content using Jasper’s 50+ templates, such as blog post outlines, blog post intro paragraph, blog post conclusion paragraph, blog post topic ideas, content improver, and so on.
Additionally, online business owners can use Jasper to write content for landing pages, social media posts, and more.
- Jasper Ai writing assistant can write blog articles and other content in minutes.
- There are more than 50 content creation templates available.
- It creates plagiarism-free content (mostly).
- Jasper Ai can help to come up with blog post topic ideas and generate blog post outlines and opening paragraphs to overcome writer’s block.
- It has a clean and friendly user interface.
- Its Boss Mode pricing tier includes integrations with SurferSEO, Grammarly, and Copyscape.
- The Jasper Ai software is compatible with all major browsers and runs on PCs, Macs, and Linux systems without a hitch. It’s even compatible with mobile browsers.
- It has a very active Facebook group where users can find help.
- Jasper Ai is not compatible with every niche, especially newer niches that don’t already have enough content online.
- Sometimes, Jasper Ai can generate irrelevant content, and there are times when it churns out some plagiarized content.
- Jasper Ai subscription is quite expensive because of the word count limitation.
Though the Jasper Ai app offers various features, some of them are available only with the Boss Mode plan, so keep that in mind when trying out the software for yourself.
The Jasper Ai writing tool offers various content templates that you can use to write short copy or long blog posts. The most impressive templates that I like are:
- AIDA framework: Helps to write engaging social media posts and marketing copy.
- PAS framework: Helps to create content that boosts conversations related to problems people face.
- Blog post intro and conclusion paragraphs: These help to create compelling opening and closing paragraphs for your blog posts.
- Content Improver: This template allows for improving existing content by making it more creative and engaging.
- Long-form Assistant: Instead of creating just the blog post outline, this tool will help to write long-form content (entire blog posts). Even better, it comes with SurferSEO and Grammarly integration to generate high-quality content. However, these features are available only in the Jasper Boss Mode plan.
Apart from writing blog posts, the Jasper Ai writing tool also creates compelling emails for your email marketing campaigns.
This ai copywriting tool can deliver compelling email subject lines and body copy that can improve open rates and conversions.
This feature is important for bloggers, influencers and writers who can’t afford to hire additional marketing professionals.
Jasper recipes are a series of Jasper commands that you can use in a particular sequence to generate blog posts or articles. Once you insert the commands, the Jasper Ai tool will execute them sequentially.
Created by both the Jasper team and Jasper community members, recipes are curated workflows helping you to create seamless video scripts, emails, blog posts and more.
When you create a recipe or use an existing one, the copywriting tool will create long-form content based on the workflow defined by the recipe.
If you are not happy with the output of a command, you can re-run it and Jasper ai will redo that part to deliver a quality blog post.
Recipes are only available on the Jasper Boss Mode plan.Try Jasper – Get 10,000 Words Free!
SEO is an integral part of blogging and the creation of blog posts. Jasper offers SurferSEO integration that will allow you to write blog posts optimized for search engines.
This integration between Jasper Ai and SurferSEO is available only in the Boss Mode plan.
However, for this integration to work, you will need an active subscription to both Jasper Ai and SurferSEO.
If you want to use Jasper Ai to generate quality content in languages other than English, you can. Jasper Ai can write blog posts, create content for landing pages, generate ad copy, or write a video description in 25+ languages.
It will also allow you to translate your blog post or any other content into any of the supported languages.Try Jasper – Get 10,000 Words Free!
The content improver template by Jasper Ai is a lifesaver, especially for writers or bloggers who rely on virtual assistants to create blog posts, content for landing pages, and more.
You just need to feed the content provided by your VA into Jasper Ai and the tool will optimize the content to make it more engaging.
Jasper Ai is one of the few ai copywriting tools that helps to generate YouTube video ideas. Just add the topic and main keyword and Jasper Ai will give you a list of ideas.
Then, simply choose an idea, feed it into Jasper Ai’s video script hook tool and get the right hook and introduction for capturing the audience’s attention.
You can even get a video description for adding the video to your YouTube channel.Try Jasper – Get 10,000 Words Free!
In Jasper Ai’s Boss Mode plan, you automatically get access to Grammarly Basic, which is the free plan offered by Grammarly. It’s good enough to catch common spelling and grammatical errors.
With Grammarly, you can deliver error-free quality content in your blog posts.
Sadly, this feature can work only when you write in English!
The Jasper Ai app gives access to the Copyscape Plagiarism Checker in the Boss Mode plan. However, you must purchase Copyscape credits to use this feature.
Jasper Ai offers only two pricing plans.
- 20,000 words a month (price increases if you increase the word count).
- Supports only short copywriting such as ad copy, marketing copy, blog post outlines, compelling product descriptions, blog post intro paragraph, blog post conclusion paragraph, etc.
- Gives access to 50+ templates and 25+ languages.
- Does not offer Jasper commands, Jasper recipes, SurferSEO integration, plagiarism checker, and Grammarly access.
- Offers access to Jasper Ai Bootcamp.
- Provides standard email support.
- 50,000 words a month (price increases with increase in word count).
- Supports all forms of copywriting including long-form content that you can use to write entire blog posts from start to finish.
- Gives access to 50+ templates and 25+ languages.
- Offers access to Jasper commands, Jasper recipes, SurferSEO integration, Copyscape Plagiarism Checker, and Grammarly Basic.
- Provides access to Jasper Ai Bootcamp.
- Provides priority email support with 3x faster response.
Both Jasper Ai and Writesonic are powerful ai copywriting tools, with both tools being great choices for creative writing.
Jasper probably pips Writesonic at the post when it comes to long-form content, with more granular controls through recipes and its long-form assistant.
Plus, Jasper Ai’s integration with SurferSEO makes it a powerful blogging tool.
However, Writesonic is a far more affordable option, matching Jasper Ai’s 50,000 word plan at only $15 a month. And for only $45 a month you can access unlimited words, plus it integrates with SEMrush on all paid plans.
It’s a very close call between these two platforms and comes down to personal preference and budget.Try Jasper – Get 10,000 Words Free! Try Writesonic
Inkforall is another robust competitor of Jasper Ai.
Inkforall offers built-in SEO tools and grammar checker features. Jasper, on the other hand, offers those features through third-party integrations.
Overall, Jasper Ai and Inkforall provide nearly the same set of features, but unlike Jasper Ai, Inkforall doesn’t have creative writing capabilities.
In my opinion, Jasper Ai gives more options for writing long-form blog posts, making Jasper my choice over Inkforall.Try Jasper – Get 10,000 Words Free! Try Ink4All
Rytr.me is yet another tool to generate ai content, but it’s not as robust and advanced as Jasper Ai. Jasper offers better and more varied templates compared to Rytr.
Additionally, Jasper offers SEO and grammar checker features through third-party integrations, which are completely absent in Rytr.me.
Jasper Ai does a better job with long-form content creation by offering a blog post workflow that is absent in Rytr.Try Jasper – Get 10,000 Words Free! Try Rytr.me
Jasper Ai only works as well as you feed it information and spend time getting to know how the platform algorithms work.
It is definitely a powerful ai assistant, which can help to write long-form blog articles, generate blog post title ideas, create a blog post outline, get new blog post topics and workflow, and generate ai content for Google and Facebook ads, and more.
You can even use its video script hook to generate video hooks and introductions for your YouTube videos and there are more than 50 content creation templates that you can use.
However, it’s a pretty steep learning curve, which requires time to find your way around the software and learn which commands work the best for your niche.
Jasper Ai will not always write accurate blog posts, especially for niches that do not already have enough published content.
At this time, Jasper Ai is more of a writing assistant, as opposed to a replacement for a human copywriter.
Jasper Ai helps to create content using artificial intelligence. You can use it to create outlines for blog posts or write an entire long-form blog post.
You can use the Jasper Ai assistant to generate ad and marketing copy, email subject lines & bodies, product descriptions, video titles & introductions, and much more.
The ai tool also helps in improving existing content, expanding sentences, adding persuasive bullet points, etc.
Though Jasper Ai (previously Jarvis Ai) claims to provide 100% original content, it doesn’t always do that. Since this copywriting tool relies on existing online content for content creation using artificial intelligence and machine learning, it sometimes delivers minimally plagiarized content.
Jasper Ai support is excellent. The Jasper team usually responds to support emails within 20 minutes. They also have a knowledge base section where you get various Jasper Ai examples and tutorials that you can use for quick resolution of your problems.
You can also join the Jasper Ai Facebook group to get valuable insights and support from expert users globally.Try Jasper – Get 10,000 Words Free!
It sure does. However, I don’t recommend promoting the software until you have tested it yourself and feel confident to talk about it with your community. You can find out more details about the Jasper AI affiliate program here.
When it comes to ai copywriting, Jasper Ai is one of the most robust tools on the market today.
It does help to boost the speed of creating content, but it still requires human intervention to eliminate the occasional irrelevant and plagiarized content it generates.
If however, you create a lot of content in your daily business life, it’s definitely worth trying out and could become a valuable addition and life-changing tool to help write articles and create content faster.Try Jasper – Get 10,000 Words Free!