When I first started online back in 2010, FB pages were all the rage. In fact I made my first 6 figures off the back of becoming an expert on how to launch and grow your FB Business Page.
These days it’s all about groups! FB want more close and personal relationships and so are propelling groups to the forefront of their platform along with their chat apps.
So how do we grow a group? It’s a question that’s been plaguing me for a while, as my group while over 1000 members is growing too slowly!
So here are some of the strategies I’m going to be putting in place over the coming weeks and months to grow my group.
Hope they help!
1. Add group to all blog posts & sidebar
2. Add group to bottom of email
3. Add group link to all YT vids
4. Start posting on page to increase engagement and invite people to group
5. Pin message to my Facebook page
6. Add group to profile & create a banner on FB profile
7. Increase engagement in group to increase organic reach
8. Get on podcasts, lives and guest posts and highlight group
9. Send a mass message on FB
10. Pin a post on Twitter
11. Add a graphic on Pinterest
12. Add a section in my LInkedIn profile
13. Do more lives on my FB page & talk about group
14. Run ads to increase FB likes & then engage and invite to group
15. Add it to stories in FB & IG
16. Promote it in my IG feed & profile link